Comprehensive marketing service for single building plots, development sites and buildings for conversion
Our dedicated and much respected land and development service benefits land owners and developers as well as individuals inspired to build their own home. Bringing to market an array of opportunities from across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and beyond, the team is headed up by company director and chartered surveyor Peter Chambers FRICS.
This specialist department have negotiated the sale of land for sympathetic new housing developments in and around the Cotswolds, have sold more than 60 redundant churches on behalf of the Methodist, Baptist and United Reformed Church that have been converted for residential or commercial use and have sold numerous plots with planning permission for individuals to build their own bespoke homes.
Our service for land owners:
- Free initial appraisal of the plot, site or building
- Expert advice on planning potential
- Identification of suitable land for longer term development and introduction of developers to promote the land
Enjoy our superior marketing service, comprising:
- Initial valuation and marketing advice, including recommendations relating to price and marketing strategy (eg: private treaty, informal tender or auction)
- Beautifully presented sales brochure, including floorplan for buildings
- Marketing across all our branches, each sited in prominent High Street locations
- Access to our extensive database of applicants who receive information on all sites upon which we are instructed
- Promotion across all major property portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla and OntheMarket, as well as on perrybishop.co.uk
- Regular advertising and editorials in local newspapers and magazines
- Optional video tour service, providing an individually produced video with professional commentary
- Professional photography options
- Open Day viewings, staffed by our friendly and knowledgeable land & development agents
- Eye catching ‘For Sale’ signs, including bespoke signage options
- Instruction of solicitors and sales progression through to exchange and completion
Let us help you unlock your development potential. Call our Land and Development service for confidential and professional advice.
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
As a buyer, the estate agent doesn’t really need to be looking after me and my interests but Perry Bishop and Chambers’ team were exceptional.
Gave us excellent advice on getting planning permission on some of our garden. When we had panning permission, they marketed our plot. First buyer pulled out they had a second buyer who purchased it at the asking price.
Fantastic job \' sale in the time of corona\', . Took a few more weeks, but not surprising really.
Perry Bishop were our agent of choice when we sold our house this year - and they stayed with us every-step of the way! We were really impressed by the professionalism and standard of customer care. Shirley and the team kept us informed throughout.
We were potential buyers of a property listed by Perry Bishop, which unfortunately fell through due to unavoidable circumstances. Elaine from the Progression Team was particularly helpful during the attempted purchase process, and she went above and beyond to keep us updated as events developed.