Specialist Investment service for Landlords
Perry Bishop Lettings and Management service can also provide landlords with impartial and objective advice on the purchase of investment property. This specialist service is tailored to the needs of landlords who wish to either start or expand existing property portfolios but lack the time, experience or inclination to commit to research the market.
An investment property is not a liquid asset and our clients are in it for the long haul. Choosing the right property in the right location, as well as being fully aware of your responsibilities as a landlord, is vital to ensure success. There is no margin for error and mistakes can be costly.
With a high degree of local knowledge combined with in depth expertise, we recommend only the most exceptional buying opportunities. We have close links with local estate agents and developers allowing us to identify suitable properties often long before they reach the open market. We have particular expertise in the acquisition of property on behalf of investors, who are either too busy or too distant to be constantly searching websites, speaking to estate agents and wasting time viewing unsuitable properties.
Our whole relationship with our clients is based on absolute integrity and trust. In addition to our expert local knowledge of the market, Perry Bishop are also able to ensure that our clients have access to the best solicitors, surveyors, mortgage brokers and other professionals, as well as offering essential guidance on how the property is best prepared for the lettings market.
Our Investment Process
- Consultation – Initial discussion to ascertain the client’s requirements, budget and reason for investing.
- Identification – Appraising and pinpointing the best possible opportunities available and making clear recommendations, including advice on how best to prepare the property for letting.
- Negotiation – Ensuring the best possible deal is achieved, not only on price but on other important aspects of the purchase.
- Purchase Co-ordination – Introducing the client to other professionals as required to ensure swift exchange and completion, liaising with the seller to arrange key collection, snagging (for brand new homes) and transfer of utilities.
- Lettings & Property Management – A comprehensive service from initial marketing, preparation of legal documents and on-going property management to ensure the property realises its potential.
- Disposal – Knowing when to dispose of a property is as important as the right time to buy. Therefore, we are on hand to assist should the property need to be upgraded, improved or sold in the future. In the event of a sale we endeavour to secure another investment purchase. This allows the tenancy to continue thus negating the need to dispose of any furnishings. However, if further exposure is required to achieve the best possible sale price we are able to pass the sale over to our residential sales department who provide competitive fees to Perry Bishop clients.
- Fees – The initial consultation is free of charge but any purchase made is subject to a Perry Bishop acquisition fee based on a percentage of the purchase price and becomes due on exchange of contracts.
For more information please contact Tammy Powell on 01453 762306 (option 2)
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
The service provided by Perry Bishop (Cheltenham branch) was exceptional from start to finish.
Thank you to Mark, Stephanie, Lynne and all the team @ Cirencester Branch for a very smooth and hassle free purchase our our lovely new home
A friendly professional service and very good at keeping you informed of the stages of a purchase. Also very good at responding to questions on the purchase and viewing arrangements.
Paul Dearing was a pleasure to work with. Our property sold to the first person who saw it. Paul is dedicated, sometimes working late into the evenings keeping us appraised of events. He was even on site the day of the move. I would highly recommend Paul Dearing and Perry Bishop.
From our first conversation with Caroline she was very helpful, and worked hard to facilitate our purchase by the June deadline. She was always quick to respond to concerns and questions and nothing was too much trouble.
We recently bought our house from Perry Bishop in Nailsworth and have been extremely impressed with their level of service. The team were very accommodating with viewings and very knowledgeable of the local area and amenities, also they were always friendly and helpful.