Specialist Investment service for Landlords
Perry Bishop and Chambers’ Lettings and Management service can also provide landlords with impartial and objective advice on the purchase of investment property. This specialist service is tailored to the needs of landlords who wish to either start or expand existing property portfolios but lack the time, experience or inclination to commit to research the market.
An investment property is not a liquid asset and our clients are in it for the long haul. Choosing the right property in the right location, as well as being fully aware of your responsibilities as a landlord, is vital to ensure success. There is no margin for error and mistakes can be costly.
With a high degree of local knowledge combined with in depth expertise, we recommend only the most exceptional buying opportunities. We have close links with local estate agents and developers allowing us to identify suitable properties often long before they reach the open market. We have particular expertise in the acquisition of property on behalf of investors, who are either too busy or too distant to be constantly searching websites, speaking to estate agents and wasting time viewing unsuitable properties.
Our whole relationship with our clients is based on absolute integrity and trust. In addition to our expert local knowledge of the market, Perry Bishop and Chambers are also able to ensure that our clients have access to the best solicitors, surveyors, mortgage brokers and other professionals, as well as offering essential guidance on how the property is best prepared for the Gloucestershire lettings market.
Our Investment Process
- Consultation – Initial discussion to ascertain the client’s requirements, budget and reason for investing.
- Identification – Appraising and pinpointing the best possible opportunities available and making clear recommendations, including advice on how best to prepare the property for letting.
- Negotiation – Ensuring the best possible deal is achieved, not only on price but on other important aspects of the purchase.
- Purchase Co-ordination – Introducing the client to other professionals as required to ensure swift exchange and completion, liaising with the seller to arrange key collection, snagging (for brand new homes) and transfer of utilities.
- Lettings & Property Management – A comprehensive service from initial marketing, preparation of legal documents and on-going property management to ensure the property realises its potential.
- Disposal – Knowing when to dispose of a property is as important as the right time to buy. Therefore, we are on hand to assist should the property need to be upgraded, improved or sold in the future. In the event of a sale we endeavour to secure another investment purchase. This allows the tenancy to continue thus negating the need to dispose of any furnishings. However, if further exposure is required to achieve the best possible sale price we are able to pass the sale over to our residential sales department who provide competitive fees to Perry Bishop clients.
- Fees – The initial consultation is free of charge but any purchase made is subject to a Perry Bishop acquisition fee based on a percentage of the purchase price and becomes due on exchange of contracts.
For more information please contact Tammy Powell on 01453 762306 (option 2)
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
Having just sold my property with Perry Bishop I cannot praise them enough. From booking in viewing's to sales progression the service was excellent. Even when things didn't go quite as planned our sales progression agent Lucy handled everything calmly and efficiently throughout.
Liaising with Perry Bishop has been a pleasure from start to finish - from all the viewings I booked through them, to helping me with negotiations (more than once!) and particularly the sales progression process, once my offer had been accepted.
I was buying from Perry Bishop, not selling with them, but even so I would still recommend them for a friendly, professional approach.
Absolutely fantastic service, Paul knows the market and knows what people are looking for. Within a few weeks my property was sold, Paul understood what I was looking for in my next purchase and found me my perfect dream home.
Caroline always provides a friendly professional service, a wealth of knowledge about the industry, and is very hard working. Thank you for securing our Sale Caroline we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
Excellent friendly service with outstanding communication making the whole experience painless! Property sold within first couple of days of being up for sale Thank you to you all.