Conception to delivery for developers
Our New Homes department, working in partnership with our dedicated Land and Development team, offers an exceptional 'conception to delivery' service for local, regional and national developers building homes in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
We advise developers looking to build small developments through to large mix use regeneration schemes and have worked with some of the leading names in property development including Bovis Homes, McCarthy & Stone, Redcliffe, Spitfire and Hills.
What our service comprises:
- Viability and consultation service
- Guidance on land acquisition and planning
- Comprehensive sales and marketing strategy
Our specialist Land and New Homes team is headed up by Land Director, Peter Chambers (FRICS) and New Homes Development Manager, Helene Parker-Joel. Clients also benefit from the services of our experienced Marketing Manager – Eliza Dunlop – whose role includes overall brand development and market positioning as well as driving customer engagement and sales through bespoke marketing and PR campaigns – online, offline and via social media. Helene and Eliza are both ably assisted by New Homes and Marketing Assistant, Karren Brown. Developers also benefit from specialist New Homes sales staff, located in each of our branches. Trained specifically in marketing new homes, they ensure that our developers receive a first-class service at all times.
Why Perry Bishop and Chambers
Developers who choose to partner with Perry Bishop enjoy professional advice on all aspects of design and strategy, ensuring each property/development is market-facing and promoted to the best effect. Our comprehensive marketing plan includes:
- Marketing across our branch network with office space for developer personnel if required prior to site launch
- Regular scheduled client meetings, providing market summary updates and feedback on the marketing and sales of each development site
- Promotion on the UK’s leading property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket.com
- Promotion via our responsive website
- Promotion in the Capital, via our London office
- Promotion via social media, including geo-targeted Facebook ad campaigns
- Advertising and PR in local and regional newspapers and selected magazines
- PR and preferential advertising rates in range of national newspapers, colour supplements and lifestyle magazines, including:
- Country Life
- Horse and Hound
- The Field
- Daily Telegraph
- The Guardian
- Financial Times
- Sunday Times
- Mail on Sunday
- Inclusion in our weekly e-bulletin sent out to our extensive applicant database
- Professional Show/View home launch
- Inclusion in our 8-page doordrop, sent out via the Royal Mail 3 times a year to 130,000 homes in our region
- Contemporary eye-catching Duratran window card/s in across our branch network and complementary brochures in a choice of formats
- Our wealth of professional photography options, including: Home Staging, Elevated and Drone photography
- CGI service available
- Show home dressing service
- Assistance with interviewing and employing site staff if required
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
Having just sold my property with Perry Bishop I cannot praise them enough. From booking in viewing's to sales progression the service was excellent. Even when things didn't go quite as planned our sales progression agent Lucy handled everything calmly and efficiently throughout.
Liaising with Perry Bishop has been a pleasure from start to finish - from all the viewings I booked through them, to helping me with negotiations (more than once!) and particularly the sales progression process, once my offer had been accepted.
I was buying from Perry Bishop, not selling with them, but even so I would still recommend them for a friendly, professional approach.
Absolutely fantastic service, Paul knows the market and knows what people are looking for. Within a few weeks my property was sold, Paul understood what I was looking for in my next purchase and found me my perfect dream home.
Caroline always provides a friendly professional service, a wealth of knowledge about the industry, and is very hard working. Thank you for securing our Sale Caroline we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
Excellent friendly service with outstanding communication making the whole experience painless! Property sold within first couple of days of being up for sale Thank you to you all.