Conception to delivery for developers
Our New Homes Department, working in partnership with our dedicated Land and Development team, offers an exceptional 'conception to delivery' service for local, regional and national developers building homes in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
We advise developers looking to build small developments through to large mix use regeneration schemes and have worked with some of the leading names in property development including Bovis Homes, McCarthy & Stone, Redcliffe, Spitfire and Hills.
What our service comprises:
- Viability and consultation service
- Guidance on land acquisition and planning
- Comprehensive sales and marketing strategy
Our specialist Land and New Homes Team is headed up by Sean Tredgold our Land and Development Manager and New Homes Development Manager, Helene Parker-Joel. Clients also benefit from the services of our experienced Marketing Manager – Eliza Dunlop – whose role includes overall brand development and market positioning as well as driving customer engagement and sales through bespoke marketing and PR campaigns – online, offline and via social media. Helene and Eliza are both ably assisted by New Homes and Marketing Assistant, Karren Brown. Developers also benefit from specialist New Homes sales staff, located in each of our branches. Trained specifically in marketing new homes, they ensure that our developers receive a first-class service at all times.
Why Perry Bishop
Developers who choose to partner with Perry Bishop enjoy professional advice on all aspects of design and strategy, ensuring each property/development is market-facing and promoted to the best effect. Our comprehensive marketing plan includes:
- Marketing across our branch network with office space for developer personnel if required prior to site launch
- Regular scheduled client meetings, providing market summary updates and feedback on the marketing and sales of each development site
- Promotion on the UK’s leading property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket.com
- Promotion via our responsive website
- Promotion in the Capital, via our London office
- Promotion via social media, including geo-targeted Facebook ad campaigns
- Advertising and PR in local and regional newspapers and selected magazines
- PR and preferential advertising rates in range of national newspapers, colour supplements and lifestyle magazines, including:
- Country Life
- Horse and Hound
- The Field
- Daily Telegraph
- The Guardian
- Financial Times
- Sunday Times
- Mail on Sunday
- Inclusion in our weekly e-bulletin sent out to our extensive applicant database
- Professional Show/View home launch
- Inclusion in our 8-page doordrop, sent out via the Royal Mail 3 times a year to 130,000 homes in our region
- Contemporary eye-catching Duratran window card/s in across our branch network and complementary brochures in a choice of formats
- Our wealth of professional photography options, including: Home Staging, Elevated and Drone photography
- CGI service available
- Show home dressing service
- Assistance with interviewing and employing site staff if required
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
It was a pleasure doing business with Perry Bishop in Cheltenham. The team are both professional and friendly. I felt I was in very safe hands and was thrilled with photographs and write up of property details. Sales progression team had good communication skills also. Many thanks.
I used Perry Bishop Cirencester branch for my house sale and the service I have received was absolutely amazing. Friendly team, professional service and I have received great communication from start to finish.
Perry Bishop were the agents for the house I was purchasing. The sale of my house was not straightforward with a few heart stopping moments along the way.
Our experience using Perry Bishop was fantastic from start to finish. Paul Dearing who helped us sell our house was professional, friendly and always on hand to answer any queries we had. We would definitely recommend Perry Bishop and would use them again!
From our first conversation with Caroline she was very helpful, and worked hard to facilitate our purchase by the June deadline. She was always quick to respond to concerns and questions and nothing was too much trouble.
Perry Bishop and Chambers did a fantastic job of selling my house. I would heartily recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a house.