Conception to delivery for developers
Our New Homes department, working in partnership with our dedicated Land and Development team, offers an exceptional 'conception to delivery' service for local, regional and national developers building homes in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
We advise developers looking to build small developments through to large mix use regeneration schemes and have worked with some of the leading names in property development including Bovis Homes, McCarthy & Stone, Redcliffe, Spitfire and Hills.
What our service comprises:
- Viability and consultation service
- Guidance on land acquisition and planning
- Comprehensive sales and marketing strategy
Our specialist Land and New Homes team is headed up by Land Director, Peter Chambers (FRICS), New Homes Development Manager, Helene Parker-Joel and Senior Land Manager David Packwood. Clients also benefit from the services of our experienced Marketing Manager – Eliza Dunlop – whose role includes overall brand development and market positioning as well as driving customer engagement and sales through bespoke marketing and PR campaigns – online, offline and via social media. Helene and Eliza are both ably assisted by New Homes and Marketing Assistant, Lesley-May Baker. Developers also benefit from specialist New Homes sales staff, located in each of our branches. Trained specifically in marketing new homes, they ensure that our developers receive a first-class service at all times.
Why Perry Bishop and Chambers
Developers who choose to partner with Perry Bishop enjoy professional advice on all aspects of design and strategy, ensuring each property/development is market-facing and promoted to the best effect. Our comprehensive marketing plan includes:
- Marketing across our branch network with office space for developer personnel if required prior to site launch
- Regular scheduled client meetings, providing market summary updates and feedback on the marketing and sales of each development site
- Promotion on the UK’s leading property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket.com
- Promotion via our responsive website
- Promotion in the Capital, via our London office
- Promotion via social media, including geo-targeted Facebook ad campaigns
- Advertising and PR in local and regional newspapers and selected magazines
- PR and preferential advertising rates in range of national newspapers, colour supplements and lifestyle magazines, including:
- Country Life
- Horse and Hound
- The Field
- Daily Telegraph
- The Guardian
- Financial Times
- Sunday Times
- Mail on Sunday
- Inclusion in our weekly e-bulletin sent out to our extensive applicant database
- Professional Show/View home launch
- Inclusion in our 8-page doordrop, sent out via the Royal Mail 3 times a year to 130,000 homes in our region
- Contemporary eye-catching Duratran window card/s in across our branch network and complementary brochures in a choice of formats
- Our wealth of professional photography options, including: Home Staging, Elevated and Drone photography
- CGI service available
- Show home dressing service
- Assistance with interviewing and employing site staff if required
Don't just take our word for it - our latest reviews
As a buyer, the estate agent doesn’t really need to be looking after me and my interests but Perry Bishop and Chambers’ team were exceptional.
My estate agents in the sale of a plot of land were superb. I have bought and sold several houses over time but these guys are the best.
Even in these hard business times of shutdown, we have managed to exchange AND complete on the sale of my property.
Perry Bishop were our agent of choice when we sold our house this year - and they stayed with us every-step of the way! We were really impressed by the professionalism and standard of customer care. Shirley and the team kept us informed throughout.
Fantastic agents. They have been brilliant all the way through the process of selling our house. Thank you so much.